7.34 ~ 78.50 ㎡（79 ~ 845 sq.ft):ame : Park Lane
location : 1388 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu 96814
Total units : 217
Ownershi : FS (land ownership)
type : low-rise condo
Year Built: 2017
Number of floors : 8
Elevator number : 21
Bedrooms : 1 ～ 5
Bathroom number : 1.5 ～ 4.5
Residential area: 77.67 ～ 512.92m² (836 ～ 5,521Sq.Ft .)
Lanai: 7.34 ~ 78.50 ㎡（79 ~ 845 sq.ft)
Owner Occupancy: 85%
Common expenses (HOA) : $1.28/sq.ft
The Park Lane Ala Moana (Park Lane Ala Moana or Park Lane) was developed as one of the increased floor plans of the Eve wing (Ewa Wing: the west) of Ala Moana Shopping Center. The developer is the local largest company, Hokua, One Ala Moana. It is McNaughton & Kobayashi group (McNaughton & Kobayashi Group) that developed, Capital Place.
Park Lane is called “an ultra-luxury condominium” (Ultra Luxury Condominiums) and adopts a door of Kahara-built lifestyle in the same building. I adopt the subject matter from every world place, and all of the quality of a building, a location and the residence is prepared. It is said, “I may not have the further thing in future” in the hometown.
I make use of a location adjacent to the center to the maximum and place residence tower of low-rise building 8 stories to the east and west seven. 1th-2th floors are parking lots for the residence owner and the guest, and there is a service of valet parking. The entrance lobby went up the carriage porch from Piikoi st; is on the fifth floor. The residence part is comprised of 6 floors from the third floor to the eighth floor, 217 units.
What is included in the common expenses (Fee Includes) :
cable TV, Internet service, sewerage, water supply, and other common expenses
unit associated facilities (Inclusions) :
air conditioning, cable TV, washing machine, disposer, washing machine and dryer, microwave oven, Oven & Range, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Home Warranty Service.
Pet Regulations: Only general pets such as dogs, cats, guinea pigs, rabbits, fish and birds, up to 3 in total except fish are allowed.
Growing weight must be within 36 kg (80 lb.).
The amenity (Amenities: incidental facilities) of Park Lane is fully equipped with the shower room which parted from male business for women, facilities appropriate for the ultra-luxury including the sauna (a dry sauna and wet sauna) other than exercise room, screening room (projection booth), warm water pool, Jacuzzi. BBQ grill is installed in Lanai of most units, and there are pool BBQ facilities two places for the party where 20 or more can gather aside.
In addition, there is a party room and owner’s lounge provided with a full kitchen indoors, and the wine cellar which I can keep with the most suitable temperature, humidity is installed for each owner. The garden (Great Lawn) that can hold a big reception outdoors is on the third-floor part between tower 2 and tower 3. There are two places of secret doors that can access the center and can go in and out of the Park Lane side using a fob. As seven of the tower extend to the east and west, it is installed, and there is an elevator for the exclusive use of the resident 21 engines in total to each tower. I prepare five guest suites where a family and the friend of the owner can stay at.
In the passage (walkway) from tower 1 to tower 8, more than 670 tropical trees are planted in the whole seven 150 meters in total length or more, and it is in a landscape not to let it feel at all to be next to the center. The owner of the residence can receive the local supermarket on the lower floor, the delivery service of the food land farm.
Furthermore, there is the courtesy car service to the Alamo hole beach, and luxurious service appropriate for the ultra-luxury is contributed to the residence owner.
Via the lobby, the fifth-floor as for the access from the outside to Park Lane do not spread it, and a resident and a stayer and the guest set face recognition at the time of entering at a reception desk. Stays more than one month are unusually possible currently in the Ala Moana district and the Kaka Ako district (lease usually more than six months).
Building Amenities :
BBQ Facilities, Clubhouse, Concierge Services, Doorman, Exercise Room, Heated Pool, Patio & Deck, Pool, Recreation Area, Resident Manager, Sauna & Steam Room, Guard, Warehouse, Trash Shoot, Valet Parking, Jogging Pass, Jacuzzi, Private Wine Bar, Meeting Room, Projection Room, Dog Park, Guest Room (for accommodation)
Five residence types are in Park Lane:
- The sky residence (Sky Residences): In the large residence of 3 Bet rooms, it is located in the depths (the aisle side = Alamo hole SC side) of each tower. It is 7~8 floors from tower 3 to tower 8.
- Ocean residence (Ocean Residences): With the unit of 3 Bet rooms, it is on the tip (the Alamo hole main street side) of each tower and can overlook Alamo hole Beach Park and Alamo hole beach spreading out in the front.
- Island residence (Island Residences): In the same way as the sky residence, it is located with a tower innermost and is constituted 2 Bet room + den (the study). I am on the sixth floor from tower 2 with the 3th-4th floors of tower 8. Particularly, a unit of 3th-4th floors is a premium unit, and there are only 20 units, and an exclusive garage (for two) is in each. In addition, outside Lanai, the private pool for the exclusive use of the unit is paid.
- Park residence (Park Residences): It is located in the depths with lobbies from tower 3 to tower 8 on the fifth floor, and there are at least only 9 units in the residence type in 4 big Bet rooms.
- Courtyard residence (Courtyard Residences): This type of most are units of 2 Bet rooms in-between island residences and ocean residences located in the depths of the tower. It is on the 6th-8th floors of tower 8 from the 3th-8th floors of tower 2 and tower 3 and tower 4. The view of the sea becomes the angle from a slant since it is in the middle of the building.
- Club residence (Club Residences): I am comprised of the unit of 1 Bet room located to the tower 1, 1 Bet room + den, 2 Bet rooms and am on the third to the eighth floor. Of the all Eve side (Ewa Side) Western, facing Piikoi St., the view of the sea becomes the angle from a slant as, wow, Kita of Hawaii is (Hawaiki Tower) the front.